Seattle’s Only Waterfront Hotel
The city lights behind, Puget Sound below, and the Olympic Mountains due West--our location is one-of-a-kind.
Learn more about what we’re doing to make your stay most memorable.
Hotel Fact Sheet >
All rooms feature gas fireplaces, pine furnishings, plush comforters, complimentary bath amenities (complete with rubber ducky), minibars, in-room coffee maker, data ports, voicemail, and large windows with views of Puget Sound or downtown Seattle.
Conde Nast Readers Choice
• Top 20 Hotels in the Pacific Northwest
• Certificate of Excellence - 2013
• “Best Hotel in Seattle”
• Best Hotels in Washington
1st Place | “Best Breakfast,” “Best Business Lunch” and “Best Business Dinner"
Best of CitySearch Seattle | 2010
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- In -house audio visual capability
- On site technical assistance staff
- Conference service professionals to orchestrate your affairs
With today's fast paced lifestyles, we sometime overlook one of our biggest priorities - our health. Get a great work out, even far from home. Just because you're traveling doesn't mean you can't take care of you!
The Edgewater's Fitness Center is available to guests 24 hours a day, offering a variety of cardiovascular machines as well as free weights - plus cold water and towel service with entertainment on a 30” large flat plasma screen. The fitness center offers a variety of Matrix Fitness Equipment. The MATRIX full line of professional cardio and strength equipment was designed to fit the human form and captivate the human eye.
The fitness center offers:
- Recumbent Cycle
- Elliptical Cross Trainer
- Adjustable Utility Bench
- Cable Cross Over
- Pro Style Rack - 10 pair
- Pro Style Dumbbells -10 pair
- Exercise Mats
- Weight Scale
- Equipment Mat
Shop on The Edge
Take time during your visit to The Edgewater to visit our eco-chic boutique, 'shop... on the edge', featuring well appointed organic cotton apparel, classic toys, jewelry and gifts. Here you will find Seattle and Pacific Northwest inspired souvenirs, locally designed crafts, art in nature, Beatles and rock-n-roll collectibles. Scented soaps, lotions and candles will brighten your mood, and sundries, personal items, greeting cards to complete your needs. And don't leave Seattle without your Edgewater logo wear and Edgewater themed Rubber Duckies - a must have for any Edge guest-in-residence.
Eco-chic style also fits the Coffee Bar inside 'shop... on The Edge'. Order your favorite hot latté or iced beverage and relax with a novel, newspaper or packaged snack in our living room lobby. We proudly brew Espresso and Coffee by Zoka.
Visit this gem of a store to experience what it's like to... 'shop... on The Edge'
Bring your dog, cat, fish, or ferret. All family members are welcome. No deposit is required, however, upon arrival a waiver must be signed to cover responsibility for any damages. Please note that a travel kennel will be required to house your pet.
Valet Parking - $39 per night, plus applicable taxes.
The Edgewater was recently awarded the 2 Green Eco-Leaf Rating by completing a 70 point comprehensive eco-audit survey administered by iStayGreen.org - the online social network of environmentally friendly travel. The Edgewater became one of only six green eco-friendly hotels in Seattle, Washington, to receive the Green Eco-Leaf Rating. The property earned 2 Green Eco-Leafs.
Some of the eco-friendly green hotel practices The Edgewater has implemented are:
- Use of compact fluorescent light bulbs
- Composting: recycling of food and grounds waste
- Hotel-wide recycling of cardboard, paper, glass and cans
- Linen/Towel reuse program; laundry soap that is phosphate free
- Available paperless check in/checkout and 100% recyclable guest key cards
- Water-saving fixtures including shower heads, low-flow commodes and faucet aerators
- Hotel collateral materials are made from minimum 30% post-consumer recycled content
- Six Seven restaurant uses local growers & food suppliers, reducing the eco-effects of transportation