Edgewater Hotel news
NOBLE HOUSE HOTELS & RESORTS INSPIRES EXPLORATION
THIS SUMMER WITH NOBLE ADVENTURES
SEATTLE, Wash. – Noble House Hotels & Resorts, Ltd. – a collection of luxury hotels and resorts – invites guests to explore awe-inspiring experiences this summer with Noble Adventures, personalized escapes available exclusively to Noble House guests. With a philosophy that emphasizes “location, distinction and soul,” Noble House encourages guests to discover new adventures and create memories in picturesque vacation destinations at the collection’s stunning properties.
From charming Newport, R.I., to riverfront in the heart of Wine Country, spanning the four coastal corners of the U.S., Noble House Hotels & Resorts delivers a variety of locales for the ultimate explorer. Below is sampling of the Noble Adventures awaiting this summer (sampling):
- Gateway Canyons, Gateway, Colo. – This getaway includes a rugged, yet blissfully scenic ATV ride and $200 resort credit for spa treatments, horseback riding and other outdoor excursions
- Edgewater Hotel, Seattle, Wash. – Couples enjoy a flightseeing trip for two with takeoff and landing in Lake Union plus a wine or beer flight at award-winning water’s edge restaurant Six Seven
- Hotel Viking, Newport, R.I. – A sailing adventure awaits in the “sailing capital of the world” followed by a massage at award-winning SpaTerre
- LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, Naples, Fla. – The ultimate his and hers adventure with four rounds of golf, a private beach dinner, private cabana and $1,000 shopping credit at Tiffany’s
- Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, Florida Keys – Synonymous with “extraordinary,” this fivenight adventure includes fishing, snorkeling, sea plane, a “Lilyanna Picnic,” time at the spa and yoga
- River Terrace Inn, Napa, Calif. – Couples explore the Napa Valley Wine Country by river, rail or wine trail, including an exclusive wine and food tour
- Riviera Palm Springs, Calif. – True explorers ascend the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway to the San Jacinto Mountains summit for a gorgeous aerial view of the entire Coachella Valley
With a philosophy that emphasizes “location, distinction and soul,” Noble House Hotels & Resorts illustrates the appearance of individuality. Identifying each property for its culture and appeal, Noble House
is unwavering in its dedication to create and manage unique, quality properties that reflect and make profound contributions to their communities, staying true to the local history, culture and ambiance that
defines each region.
For more information on Noble House Hotels & Resorts and the full list of Noble Adventures, visit www.noblehousehotels.com.