The Beatles Suite
The Beatles Suite caters to rock n’ roll aficionados with fascinating portraits, memorabilia, Beatles history and music. With contemporary elements - dark metals, white glass, leather, designer lighting - this is the ultimate entertainment suite. The suite also features a photo gallery of the Fab Four in their early years, including the Beatles’ famous “fishing out the window” photo - shot in this very suite. Did we mention they were guests?
• 750 square-foot studio-style suite
• Full panoramic views of Elliott Bay
• Enlarged guest room with combined sitting and sleeping areas
• One king bed
• Gas burning fireplace
• Oversized European Spa Style bathroom with glass encased shower, claw foot tub and dual sinks
• The bathroom features a blend of Hand-cut slate flooring with a garnet color palette on the walls, warm-white wainscoting
• Large bay windows offer unobstructed views of Seattle's Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains.
• Furnished living room area, library, dining area
• State-of-the-art stereo system with Beatles CD collection,